On Tuesday, November 10th, Bronxville’s Non-Partisan Committee for the Nomination and Election of School Trustees (the “NPC”), will host its annual Open Meeting at 7:00 p.m. over Zoom.
All members of the Bronxville community are invited and encouraged to attend and submit questions.
School Board trustees, Arleen Thomas (President) and Michael Finley (Vice President) as well as School Superintendent, Dr. Roy Montesano, will provide updates on top issues facing the school and the board. They will also answer questions from the community, facilitated by the NPC.
- How Bronxville is handling Covid-19 challenges
- Long term and strategic plans
- Budget and Teacher union updates
- Operations and curriculum updates
- Facilities and special projects status
- Non-Partisan Committee actions for 2020-21
Event Date: Tuesday, Nov 10, 2020 7pm – 9pm EST
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
Please click this URL to join. https://lhric-org.zoom.us/j/92323503962?pwd=a2d2bTQ4S1NvWjB6RHk3ZEQ0MXlJQT09
Or join by phone:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 518 9805 or +1 646 558 8656
Webinar ID: 923 2350 3962
International numbers available: https://lhric-org.zoom.us/u/abhqANB32r
Submit Your Questions
Please submit your questions in advance to email@example.com. Attendees will also be able to submit questions live during the Zoom meeting.
What does the NPC do?
The NPC was formed in 1936 to:
- Foster the election of Trustees of the Bronxville School on a non-partisan basis.
- Seek qualified Bronxville residents who are interested in serving on the school board. Nomination by the NPC is not a requirement to run for the school board.
- Actively solicit community input about all applicants, then nominate a candidate for each open position, being as transparent as possible to the Bronxville community in its process.
- Be representative – with twenty one elected Bronxville residents, three from each election district.
Follow us on Instagram @bronxvillenpc